I recently took out my Partylite snow globe from storage. It’s an unique snow globe with a battery operated blower to blow around the snow, a wind-up musical box and an identation on top for a candle. However, the water is now brown. Is there a way to replace this? And why does this happen?
I’ve read complaints online about Partylite but I haven’t seen one about brown water except for one. However, that person posted in a forums and hasn’t received an answer since that person posted over a year ago.
Incoming Search Terms:
- 2006 partylite snowglobe water turned brown
- party lite holiday wishes tealight globe water brown
- partylite snow globes how to clear water
- replacing water in snow globe
- snow globe turned yellow
- what can cause water to turn yellow in water globe
- what causes a snow globe to turn yellow
- what makes the water in snow globes turn dark
- why does snow globe water turn yellow
- why does the water in snow globes turn brown